UKEd.Careers is part of UKEd.Media Limited, supporting the UKEdChat community. The terms and privacy clauses set out below are applicable for users of this website.
- Unless otherwise stated, all content on this site (including text, images and graphics as well as the overall design and concepts) is subject to copyright and all rights are reserved.
- uked.careers is not liable for any damages arising from the use or misuse of this site or any of the information provided, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the site.
- We offer no guarantee that any information published here is accurate, either at the time of publishing or at any time in the future. If you spot any mistakes please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The information provided does not constitute legal or other professional advice.
- This site offers links to other sites. UKEd.Careers is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. A link does not imply that we endorse or have approved the linked site.
- By uploading digital assets to UKEd.Careers you hereby agree that: (a) Materials are owned by the uploading company/school; (b) UKEd.Careers and UKEd.Media Limited can use digital assets for different purposes across all websites, including ukedchat.com, uked.careers, uked.academy, uked.media and uked.directory; (c) On your behalf, UKEd.Careers can use your digital assets on Social Media sites for the purpose of promotions, and; (d) UKEd.Media Limited (acting as the parent company of UKEd.Careers) can use your digital assets in the creation of further digital assets to help the active promotion of services.
- How we use your information:
- We track where our visitors are located, for statistical purposes only.
- If you register on the site or via our e-mail bulletin, we do not use the details for any other reason and will not pass them on to anyone else without your consent.
You may browse the UKEd.Careers website without creating an account, subject to these Terms. In order to use the full features of the UKEd.Careers Service, you must register for an account or log into the UKEd.Careers Service using your login or to another third party social media platform that we support (“Integrated Service”). Your use of any account with an Integrated Service is subject to any terms, conditions, and policies, including privacy policies, of that Integrated Service. When you use the UKEd.Careers Service to upload, download, or purchase content or any products, services, or information from UKEd Media Limited, you may be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You agree that the information you provide to UKEd.Careers on registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure or use of your account ID, password, or any credit, debit or charge card number, if applicable), then you must immediately notify UKEd.Careers. You are solely liable for the losses incurred by UKEd Media Limted or others due to any unauthorised use of your UKEd.Careers Service account.
- Cookies are small files placed on your computer which can log certain information about your visit.
- You can find out how to manage and delete cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
- Our job matching service allows you to upload details about yourself and for prospective employers to contact you. All requests to contact you are made to uked.careers, and we forward the employers contact information to you. It is then up to you to reply direct.
- You are in charge and responsible for the information you add to your personal resumé.
- We agree to keep all personal information (including your email address) confidential. If you are currently working in a school, we suggest you do not add information that could identify you by your current employer.
- Our job matching service if a free service for people uploading their resumé.
- Payment Information. You are solely responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with your UKEd Careers account in a timely manner with a valid payment method. By electing to purchase or otherwise use a Paid Service, you authorise UKEd Media Ltd or its third party payment processors to charge the credit card or other payment method identified by you (“Payment Method”), which you represent and warrant that you are authorised to use, all applicable fees for that Paid Service, including all applicable taxes. For purchases of one-time Paid Services (i.e., not subscriptions), your Payment Method will be billed for that Paid Service on the date that you make the purchase.
- We invite new schools or academies customers to freely list their job listing on the UKEd.Careers website.
- This is a self-service feature and offers no support or no social media promotions via the @UKEdChat communities. The job listing posted via this service sits among other job listings on the site and is viewable by people searching through the listings.
- This service is only available for UK Schools and Academies, and must be uploaded by authorised school staff only.
- We do not accept free listings from recruitment agencies, tutor companies, or any other 3rd party agents acting on behalf of the school.
- We reserve the right to contact the school directly to get authenticity. We check the listing upload against the IP address, which should match with the IP address of that school.
- We reserve the right to refuse to list any free job listings, on the basis that the job is from a previous customer, a job agency, or where the job listing encourages visitors to visit other job listing sites, other than the school’s hosted website.
- Single jobs are listed and promoted with reference to the package purchased.
- Jobs cannot be listed for longer than a month. Any jobs with no closing date will be listed for a calendar month.
- All single job listings can be applied up to one calendar month. Extension periods are accepted, but an additional cost will occur.
- The term ‘subscribing schools’ refers to individual schools, academies, or private schools.
- If a school is part of a trust, then jobs specifically for the subscribing school only are permitted.
- Packages are permitted for trusts, with a collection of schools, but these are exclusive packages.
- The number of leadership and teaching job vacancies is unlimited over the duration of the subscription.
- Your subscription terms is purchased on a auto-renew basis, and UKEd Media Ltd will invoice your school at the point of renewal each year (from the date of initial order). We will envisage to e-mail you information about the pending invoice within 30-days of renewal.
- You have the right to cancel your subscription at any time, with 30-days notice. No refunds will be offered for any unused months for any of the remaining term of the subscription.
- Subscriptions. For purchases of subscriptions to Paid Services:
- Your “Subscription Billing Date” is the date when you purchase your first subscription to a Paid Service. For example, if you purchase your first subscription to a Subscription Service on January 10th: (1) your Subscription Billing Date for your first yearly subscription and all other yearly subscriptions you purchase is on January 10th of each year, (2) your Subscription Billing Date for all subsequent purchases of annual subscriptions will be the next soonest 10th monthly calendar day after your date of purchase. Your Payment Method will be charged automatically on the Subscription Billing Date all applicable fees for the next month or year, as applicable.
- For any subscription to a Paid Service that you purchase after your Subscription Billing Date is established, your Payment Method will first be charged a pro-rata amount of the subscription fee for the number of days between the purchase date and the applicable Subscription Billing Date. Your Payment Method will then be charged the full periodic subscription fee for the next month or year, as applicable, on each Subscription Billing Date thereafter (or on the last day of the calendar month, if the last day of the calendar month occurs before the Subscription Billing Date for that month).
- Termination of Subscriptions. For any subscription, that subscription will continue unless and until you cancel your subscription or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next period’s (i.e., year’s) subscription fees to your Payment Method. We will bill the periodic subscription fee to the Payment Method you provide to us during registration (or to a different Payment Method if you change your account information).
All terms and conditions attached to this service fall within the Law jurisdiction of England.