|Job Title:||Teacher of Science|
|Closing Date:||Friday, 16th March 2018 at 12 noon|
Required for 1st September 2018 (or earlier if possible)
“This is a truly inclusive school where every pupil is valued. All pupils receive high-quality support, particularly those who are vulnerable. Leaders have created a culture in which all are given the chance to be successful.”Ofsted, September 2016
The governors are seeking to appoint a skilled, enthusiastic and ambitious teacher of Science. The successful candidate will be expected to teach Science across the age and ability range.
- An enthusiastic, committed and well-qualified Science teacher required to join a successful, hardworking and forward thinking Science Department.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher with outstanding skills to join a group of professionals who are having an impact on the learning of the young people in their care. The Science department is committed to making a difference to the lives of young people at St Cuthbert’s.
- The successful candidate will be able to deliver Science at both Key stages and evidence a flexibility to contribute to the overall development of the department.
- At KS4 GCSE, AQA Science is offered.
- Applications welcome from NQTs/qualified teachers
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please download the following documents:
For an application form, job description and further details please visit the school website
Or, alternatively, contact Cath Geden PA to the Headteacher, on 01744 678123 or email email@example.com
Application forms to be completed and returned for the attention of Mrs C Twist, Headteacher to firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERVIEWS: w/c 19th March 2018