|Job Title:||Teacher of Religious Education|
|Closing Date:||Monday, 19th February 2018 at 12 noon|
Required for September 2018 (or earlier)
“This is a truly inclusive school where every pupil is valued. All pupils receive high-quality support, particularly those who are vulnerable. Leaders have created a culture in which all are given the chance to be successful.”Ofsted, September 2016
The governors are looking to appoint a dynamic and effective teacher of Religious Education to join the school’s committed and developing RE department and be able to teach RE at Key Stages 3 and 4. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, well qualified, support the Catholic ethos and bring learning alive for each individual.
- An enthusiastic, committed and well qualified RE teacher required to join a vibrant, hardworking and popular department.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher with outstanding skills to join a group of professionals who are having an impact on the learning of the young people in their care. The RE department is committed to making a difference to the lives of young people at St Cuthbert’s.
- The successful candidate will be able to deliver RE at both key stages and evidence a flexibility to contribute to the overall development of the department.
- An ability to teach GCSE Philosophy at KS4 is desirable.
- At KS4 GCSE, Edexcel Religious Education is offered.
- Applications welcome from NQTs/qualified teachers
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For an application form, job description and further details please visit the school website:
..or, alternatively, contact Cath Geden PA to the Headteacher, on 01744 678123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms to be completed and returned for the attention of Mrs C Twist, Headteacher to email@example.com
INTERVIEWS: w/c 26th February or w/c 5th March 2018