|Job Title:||Teacher of Mathematics|
|Closing Date:||Monday, 19th February 2018 at 12 noon|
Required for September 2018 (or earlier)
“This is a truly inclusive school where every pupil is valued. All pupils receive high-quality support, particularly those who are vulnerable. Leaders have created a culture in which all are given the chance to be successful.”Ofsted, September 2016
The governors are seeking to appoint a skilled, enthusiastic and ambitious teacher of Mathematics. The successful candidate will be expected to teach Mathematics across the age and ability range. It is also desirable for the candidate to have the ability to teach Science and Computing at KS3.
- An enthusiastic, committed and well-qualified mathematics teacher required to join a successful, hardworking and forward thinking Mathematics Department.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a teacher with outstanding skills to join a group of professionals who are having an impact on the learning of the young people in their care. The mathematics department is committed to making a difference to the lives of young people at St Cuthbert’s.
- The successful candidate will be able to deliver Mathematics at both Key stages and evidence a flexibility to contribute to the overall development of the department.
- An ability to teach KS3 Science and Computing is desirable.
- At KS4 GCSE, Edexcel Mathematics is offered.
- Applications welcome from NQTs/qualified teachers
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
For an application form, job description and further details please visit the school website:
..or, alternatively, contact Cath Geden PA to the Headteacher, on 01744 678123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms to be completed and returned for the attention of Mrs C Twist, Headteacher to email@example.com
INTERVIEWS: w/c 26th February or w/c 5th March 2018