New Year, New Schools, New Challenge?
Do you have the passion, drive and commitment to build on our success and lead our Federation of schools into a vibrant and ambitious future?
The villages of Gedney and Lutton are situated in the south of Lincolnshire close to the Norfolk border and with towns like Spalding, Holbeach and Kings Lynn nearby.
The Governing Body of the Gedney Church End and Lutton St. Nicholas Primary School Federation are seeking to appoint an Executive Head Teacher who will help us to continue our journey from Good towards outstanding provision for all of our pupils
We can offer:
- Wonderfully engaged children who are keen to learn
- A hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic team of staff with a desire to keep improving
- Two schools with wonderful grounds and a developing outdoor education programme.
- A supportive and active governing body who hold the school’s best interests at the heart of everything they do and strive to work closely with and support the whole school community
- Close working relationships with local schools to drive school improvements
We are looking for a truly inspirational Executive Head Teacher who can take us further along the journey from good. We want someone who will invest their time in two wonderfully unique schools and will put their own mark on our children, staff and schools.
If this is the next step to you come and see us! The Governing Body would be delighted to hear from you. Visits to the federation are actively encouraged during January. To arrange a visit, please call either of the school offices on 01406 362383 (Gedney church End Primary) or 01406 363392 (Lutton St Nicholas).
The Governing Body of the Gedney Church End and Lutton St. Nicholas Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role requires a DBS disclosure.
Job Expires: Monday 26th February, 2018.
Short-listing: Tuesday 27th February, 2018
Interviews: Week commencing 5th March, 2018